Who is in for the raid on Raleigh?

bills_fan_in_raleigh

3 hours ago, bills_fan_in_raleigh said:

Canes fans hate Sabres fans more than any other.   Who is going to the game need to stop their winning streak?   Hoping for a healthy team playing and would be great seeing skinner post up a hat trick on them.

Do they really hate us? I figured they would just sleep right thru & not even realize we were there ?

I went down to Raleigh in that great run of 2006 with 4 other friends of mine. Somewhere adjacent to the big parking lot is a big Stanley Cup we made, buried in the ground there.

I haven't been back there since, but if we're ever in a series like that again with them, perhaps i'll make the trip down again to right my personal wrong haha.

I'm with ya in hoping Skinner lights it up & often. I imagine he's gonna have a lot of emotions & I expect him to be flying all over the ice. With Jack being back & our secondary scoring seemingly improved, a win of 6-1 sounds good to me ?

GO SABRES!

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be there and tailgating early. Tonight will be a right of passage for my son. He was only a baby himself during the great horde invasion of 2006. Today will be his right of passage. At 14 years of age I feel that he is now fully ready and prepared to learn about the intricacies of neonatal BBQ.

I'm in section 112.  

Edited by Claude_Verret
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Claude_Verret said:

I'll be there and tailgating early. Tonight will be a right of passage for my son. He was only a baby himself during the great horde invasion of 2006. Today will be his right of passage. At 14 years of age I feel that he is now fully ready and prepared to learn about the intricacies of neonatal BBQ.

I'm in section 112.  

Oh boy is he ready for the onslaught ?   We are heading to Buffalo Brothers before game

3 hours ago, Claude_Verret said:

I'm in section 112.  

Good thing he wasn't eaten in the chaos!

That Game 7 tailgate was certainly memorable.

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

What the heck does the sign say ... it's extra punny.

It says:

An NHL Team Actually Traded Jeff Skinner

I asked him if he plans on getting into the game with it and he said...well I plan on taking it off the stick.

My prediction is the canes staff Gestapo will not allow it in.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.