Skinner Contract Watch

WildCard

5 hours ago, Hoss said:

That dude really has to stop making up the “source” stuff

Egg on his face, for sure.

You contend that he’s spinning a fiction when he says he has a (heretofore) reliable insider source with the Sabres?

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Egg on his face, for sure.

You contend that he’s spinning a fiction when he says he has a (heretofore) reliable insider source with the Sabres?

Ya he has no source or atleast isn’t always accurate.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

He sits on his source every day.  Hint: I'm not talking about the chair.

That said, I can't wait to hear what the latest one is.

Part of his job description is to be a wind bag. But I don’t necessarily credit the idea that his reported source is a figment of his imagination.

Hasn’t he previously acknowledged that it’s basically a Twitter DM’ing source? If so, YMMV, for sure.

5 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Part of his job description is to be a wind bag. But I don’t necessarily credit the idea that his reported source is a figment of his imagination.

Hasn’t he previously acknowledged that it’s basically a Twitter DM’ing source? If so, YMMV, for sure.

Which one of you has been pranking White? It's time to stop.

37 minutes ago, Patty16 said:

Didnt his source also say McLennan was going to be hired, or was likely to be? 

Yep.  And the job was essentially offered to tippet but based on salary structure and timing of everything I think it’s clear to see botts had Krueger ranked higher than tippet.  Again, disproving this source has any accurate knowledge of the way things are operating.

Also like to say that I LOVE reading the latest rumours etc but I’m very impressed how little info is leaking out of the sabres now of days.

Edited by Derrico

The question is why would anyone leak something to him ?  

The big guys get stories because they also leak stuff helpful to their sources.  JW is an opinion guy i haven't really heard him leak stuff that might be considered beneficial to someone?  Mostly he talks about his opinions.