Wow..lightning running away with the Presidents Trophy..

matter2003

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Stamkos, Point, Kucherov, Gourde, Johnson, Palat, JT Miller and Killorn upfront with Hedman, Sergachev and McDonagh on defense.  Other then Skinner, Eichel, and Dahlin, which Sabres would even make this team?  

Reinhart. Risto. 

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

We went on a long run with Biron as our starter when Miller was out back in the post lockout days...probably not that unusual

Ever look up Louie Domingue's career stats?  ?

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/d/dominlo01.html

Let's just say Tampa's offensive capabilities were able to keep pace.

32 minutes ago, LTS said:

Ever look up Louie Domingue's career stats?  ?

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/d/dominlo01.html

Let's just say Tampa's offensive capabilities were able to keep pace.

Or how about when Eddie Pasquale got a start and allowed 5 goals with a .792 save %. Tampa still put in 6 and won. It's not fair.

10 hours ago, Brawndo said:

They lost four games against the Capitals in the ECF? ?

Yup.

That's my point even if you win that thing it really means nothing, although Washington won it and the SC last season.  I wonder haw many PT winners actually won the SC.

Can I get a #fanctstatguy, or a #nonfancystatguy to look into that, please.  Thanks.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
the Sabres won the PT once and were smoked in the CF

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Yup.

That's my point even if you win that thing it really means nothing, although Washington won it and the SC last season.  I wonder haw many PT winners actually won the SC.

Can I get a #fanctstatguy, or a #nonfancystatguy to look into that, please.  Thanks.

Oilers 86-87, Flames 88-89, Rangers 93-94, Stars 98-99, Avs 00-01, Wings 01-02, Wings 07-08, Blackhawks 12-13, Caps 17-18

18 hours ago, slugspirit said:

Or how about when Eddie Pasquale got a start and allowed 5 goals with a .792 save %. Tampa still put in 6 and won. It's not fair.

Was that the Flyers game?  I think I was listening to that on radio.  Walked into one rink with Tampa up huge and came out a few minutes later and Philly had tied it and then TBL found a way to win.

But yeah.. their offense is insane.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.