Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brawndo

Scott Wilson on Waivers

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Thorny said:

I feel so sorry for you. 

But in seriousness there's not much to get. At the end of the day it's a kid saying the name of the guy you were referring to, thus answering your initial question.

 

10 hours ago, Doohickie said:

You don't recognize a little blonde kid calling out to Mr. Wilson as Dennis the Menace?  Come on, Santa.  He's at the top of your naughty list!  😄

I didn't know there was a live action Dennis the Menace movie!  I'll have to watch that.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

 

I didn't know there was a live action Dennis the Menace movie!  I'll have to watch that.

Well, I've seen it and I wouldn't call it a "must see."  Don't cancel your night out clubbing with the Kardashians for it.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I think Elie's faster, so maybe they see more upside. 

Can't be that much, I think wilson has better hands though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleven said:

 

I didn't know there was a live action Dennis the Menace movie!  I'll have to watch that.

That movie is a classic. Walther Matheuw (sp?), Christopher Llloyd as the creep, and probably other people.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Taro T said:

You expect they want a rehab assignment to be longer than 14 days?  Why?

He's been practicing with the club for at least 2 weeks now on a fairly regular basis.  If he needs more than 2 weeks to rehab, seems he probably shouldn't have been skating with the team for the past bit.

This IMHO is about gaining flexibilty with him and gaining that when there is NO legit interest in claiming him.

I don't think they want a rehab stint to be longer than 14 days, but GMJB would appreciate the flexibility to be able to keep him down in Rochester if the big club is going well. Having a 30 day window of waiver free decisions is far more beneficial than having a decision forced on you at the 14 day mark because we designated him for a rehab assignment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they looking for vet depth in Rochester?

Do they want to send him down in hopes he burns it up and gets called up to the big club *fair-n-square* in the hopes of igniting a fire under a few others in Rochester?

A little Rochester insight would help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samson's Flow said:

I don't think they want a rehab stint to be longer than 14 days, but GMJB would appreciate the flexibility to be able to keep him down in Rochester if the big club is going well. Having a 30 day window of waiver free decisions is far more beneficial than having a decision forced on you at the 14 day mark because we designated him for a rehab assignment. 

Absolutely the 30 day evaluatory callup is more beneficial than the mandatory callup after 14 days.  But waiving him after he finally became ready to play has been the proper decision ever since they plucked Elie from Dallas.  

And this is not a rehab stint.  He's not coming back until there's room for him.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An actual good reason for this right here

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jsb said:

An actual good reason for this right here

 

Wow, a good idea.  Get Wilson some PT and then recall him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Botterill over there playing 4 dimensional chess. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Botterill over there playing 4 dimensional chess. 

And still he hasn’t found any help for his forwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

And still he hasn’t found any help for his forwards.

Sure he has. Just remember what the 4th dimension is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Absolutely the 30 day evaluatory callup is more beneficial than the mandatory callup after 14 days.  But waiving him after he finally became ready to play has been the proper decision ever since they plucked Elie from Dallas.  

And this is not a rehab stint.  He's not coming back until there's room for him.

I feel like we are saying the same thing.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Sure he has. Just remember what the 4th dimension is. 

He made the trade already in the future and we just have to wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

He made the trade already in the future and we just have to wait

😉😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...