GDT - Boston Bruins v. Buffalo Sabres - January 5, 2019 - 7:00

Samson's Flow

1 minute ago, John Tucker said:

I'd love to see him get upset once, just once.  At the team, the equipment manager, the refs, the hot dog vendor... Somebody, anybody!!  

1985 in the Aud and I had season tickets.  "Hit'em with your purse, Housley" was the chant from section 29, the section with the big pipe (or cylinder) or whatever the heck it was. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Yeah not seeing much of anything in a pushback. Playing out the string it seems. Sure they're missing their guy but excuses are for a##holes. 

Yep.  Wasn't Boston minus Marchand, Chara and Backes the other night in Buffalo?  Sure didn't play like they missed them.  Boston has played hard from the beginning of time regardless of who's available.  Throwing this one back at Housley.

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

1985 in the Aud and I had season tickets.  "Hit'em with your purse, Housley" was the chant from section 29, the section with the big pipe (or cylinder) or whatever the heck it was. 

Lol... I remember that.  And he got traded because he became invisible when the going got tough in the playoffs

5 minutes ago, Tondas said:

I had seasons in that section.  1st row.

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is Pilut better than Dahlin?

Could make a strong case he is better, certainly. 

He has probably 1/8th the raw talent through, so , there's definitely that, too. 

The gap will close fast. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.