GDT - Boston Bruins v. Buffalo Sabres - January 5, 2019 - 7:00

Samson's Flow

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Or maybe Rask swallows the puck and there is no rebound and everyone is cursing Casey for not trying to score. 

I expect better from this forum. 

I feel so dumb. I actually expect Casey to bury some of those in the back of the net. 

Don’t know what I’m thinking!

Just now, Sakman said:

I feel so dumb. I actually expect Casey to bury some of those in the back of the net. 

Don’t know what I’m thinking!

He was certainly trying to. Apparently that's a problem though. 

Never miss a shot Casey. In fact, never shoot. This forum demands perfection.

1 minute ago, MODO Hockey said:

COME ON FOR **** SAKE !!!! YOU MAKE MILLIONS PLAYING HOCKEY, SO PLAY SOME FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_×_×_÷%÷^#:;#&'rieieiakndjdidiwiw

LETS GO

Well said.  Especially that last part in Swedish I couldn't understand.

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

He was certainly trying to. Apparently that's a problem though. 

Never miss a shot Casey. In fact, never shoot. This forum demands perfection.

He’s on a pace for 10 goals this year. 

He’s a massive disappointment thus far. 

Its justifiable to be frustrated when he misses a grade A chance on the road vs Boston when Eichel is out. I guess it’s not unexpected.

1 minute ago, Sakman said:

He’s on a pace for 10 goals this year. 

He’s a massive disappointment thus far. 

Its justifiable to be frustrated when he misses a grade A chance on the road vs Boston when Eichel is out. I guess it’s not unexpected.

I think, yet again, people have duped themselves into unrealistic expectations. That's not really my problem except that this place is filled with bad takes and is basically unreadable because of it.

I didn't have a problem with what Casey did there. I'd have liked a goal, but it was an opportunity in a game that has lacked them. Maybe the team could work to generate a few more of those so that I don't have to read page after page of garbage posts. 

Just now, darksabre said:

I think, yet again, people have duped themselves into unrealistic expectations. That's not really my problem except that this place is filled with bad takes and is basically unreadable because of it.

I didn't have a problem with what Casey did there. I'd have liked a goal, but it was an opportunity in a game that has lacked them. Maybe the team could work to generate a few more of those so that I don't have to read page after page of garbage posts. 

You pompous ass

22 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

How, that close, does Mitts miss the net? 

Angles. But he's not yet finding a way to beat those angles enough. It'll come.

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Sheary's been a huge disappointment. Maybe one day the Pittsburgh fetish will cease.

There's been quite the domino affect from Botterill's decision to slot Casey in at 2C unearned. Cannot be denied.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.