GDT - Boston Bruins v. Buffalo Sabres - January 5, 2019 - 7:00

Samson's Flow

3 hours ago, Samson's Flow said:

You all asked for it. Have at it.

Let's see if the "day before" juju was a fluke or if it really works.

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Dude... the game is tomorrow. Why? Why fate that Juju a second time? Bold strategy cotton. 

My spidey sense is tingling.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Isn’t this how Miller got started? Backup showing consistency to starter.

Not exactly.  Had a handful of games as a backup his 1st couple of years including a disaterous start against his (essentially) home town Wings that had him in tears afterward.

Played great in the ROC during the lockout, then edged out Biron & Noronen in a 3 way preseason battle before that nearly magical '05-'06 season then pretty much never sat until he broke his thumb.  By then he was the starter until  we all sang the blues with his getting traded.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Randall is taking some time off over the holidays, but I too am a bit concerned.

And, you are certainly living by your updated Housley Bunker thingie.  ?

RIght, with statistical evidence to support my claim (we are talking Dahlin, here, right?).

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Thorny said:

RIght, with statistical evidence to support my claim (we are talking Dahlin, here, right?).

You do defend your position on the usage of Dahlin very well.  Other times it seems kind of random, but it's all good.

I am not big on stats, but there must be some reason the the coaching staff, especially Smith in the case of Dahlin, are doing what they are doing.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
I don't know my 'n' from my 's' ...
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Really with this crowd, that might take too much thinking and work...

Go Sabres pitchfork Marchand...

There isn't anything that can happen that wouldn't result is assault charges that would leave me satisfied with defiling Tucan Brad. 

This has the feeling of an important game, a crossroads, if you will, not necessarily a do or die since we're only at the halfway point of the season, but an important game for me as a fan, psychologically speaking, where a win will go a long way in restoring some faith I've lost in this club over the past 3 weeks, while a loss would cement the idea that this team still has a long ways to go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.