NS is on notice

jsb

9 minutes ago, jsb said:

Double Dang, GDT standings coming up next???

We need some more data, but eventually, Flagg will come up with some advanced stats model to determine which poster should start the GDT in order to give the Sabres the best chance to win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

We need some more data, but eventually, Flagg will come up with some advanced stats model to determine which poster should start the GDT in order to give the Sabres the best chance to win.

and which posters bring the content quality up when paired with another, and who devolves the content to politics and booze.

Just now, Samson's Flow said:

and which posters bring the content quality up when paired with another, and who devolves the content to politics and booze.

I might be 1-0, but I don't do GDTs nearly as well as others who put in a lot of effort with the content.

41 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Spit my coffee out while reading this.  Well done sir.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.