GDT - Florida Panthers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 3, 2019 - 7:00 PM

Samson's Flow

6 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Is this a thread discussing a game that happened last year?

I am confused. 

In his defense he was killing it but D4rk made him put it back up. This is what happens when rookies start these things before coffee.

• Like (+1) 1

• Samson's Flow changed the title to GDT - Florida Panthers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 3, 2019 - 7:00 PM
27 minutes ago, darksabre said:

New Year Grace Period. Everyone gets a week to learn to write 2019 on things.

18 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Damn it! That's the first one i've messed up all day. Been really careful at work writing 2019.

Millennials ? ? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CallawaySabres said:

Should be really fun as we drop to 9th tomorrow night and look up at teams that we never thought would catch us. The question now is would you rather take 9th or just continue to drop. Playoffs are dead as all the teams that are ahead are miles in front of Buffalo talent-wise.

While I'm not as negative as this, it is looking like the Sabres are a .500 point team with a stretch of wins for a few weeks.

1 hour ago, CallawaySabres said:

Should be really fun as we drop to 9th tomorrow night and look up at teams that we never thought would catch us. The question now is would you rather take 9th or just continue to drop. Playoffs are dead as all the teams that are ahead are miles in front of Buffalo talent-wise.

I think we will beat Florida tomorrow.  Things appear to be down and I expect some players that have been struggling to come through.  

• SDS pinned this topic
4 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

Whoa there, its not golf season yet my friend. I fixed that last line for ya....

" Playoffs are dead as long as all the teams that are ahead are miles in front of Buffalo talent- effort wise."

Think of it this way the November streak would have been about the same record as December without the bounces, puck luck, effort and simple game that boosted this teams confidence.

I believe hard work like they did in Islanders game will win more often then lose as long as the Goal tending and defense are very good and it has been so keep working and the bounces (law of averages) should start swinging back to happy winning path. That and getting back Jack, Girgs, Wilson and their Mojo (confidence)  

Ok that is my 2019 lets start this year positivity followed by these Haiku's

Trusting the Buddha, good and bad,
I bid farewell
To the departing year.

A head full of fears leaves no space for dreams. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.