GDT - NY Islanders @ Sabres - December 31, 2018 - 6:00 PM - MSG-B; MSG+

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

That right there is 90% of this team's problem of late. The confidence they had in goal was huge early in the season; the opposite has to apply.

An excellent point.

Hutton isn't putting his money where his mouth is anymore. I've seen these kids turn on their goalie for less. 

His leadership doesn't matter when he's throwing the puck in his own net right in front of Reinhart.

Edited by Thorny

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Lehner seems so controlled.  I wonder how his coaching changed, if that is, indeed, involved.

Given that he was playing with undiagnosed  bi-polar disorder and was addicted to drugs and alcohol when he self-medicated, I suppose getting medical treatment changed a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, caseydean said:

Given that he was playing with undiagnosed  bi-polar disorder and was addicted to drugs and alcohol when he self-medicated, I suppose getting medical treatment changed a lot.

You wouldn't even believe the condition that he played under last year if I told you. Very rarely was he totally sober in net

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

You wouldn't even believe the condition that he played under last year if I told you. Very rarely was he totally sober in net

Why did Phil play him?  Not to minimize his condition but F him for coming to the rink under the influence.  

I love Trotz.  He looks like a union bricklayer who bought a great suit for his daughter’s wedding ...  my family, by the way, and said with the utmost respect, affection and admiration.

Edited by Neo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.