GDT - Bruins @ Sabres - December 29, 2018 - 7:00 PM - MSG-B; NESN

Sabres Fan in NS

Ownership and management have to decide if they want to make changes to improve this team or stand pat and keep our draft picks and prospects.   This team has maybe a 50-50 chance to make the playoffs as-is.  They lack the talent to truly contend in the playoffs.  I would argue they also lack the coaching as well.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Not a single shot on a 4 on 3 in OT. What the hell.

Our PP is absolutely costing us games. We are half way through the season, for Pete's sake. It's trending towards costing us a playoff spot. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Ownership and management have to decide if they want to make changes to improve this team or stand pat and keep our draft picks and prospects.   This team has maybe a 50-50 chance to make the playoffs as-is.  They lack the talent to truly contend in the playoffs.  I would argue they also lack the coaching as well.

I think we all know they won’t beat anyone in a 7 game series.  The question is can they make the playoffs given their current position. 

So so they lost a point to Boston, it’s what’s in their heads that will effect the future.  January is a bad month, lots of road games. 

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I don’t see us making the playoffs without changes....the islanders, Habs, Bruins all better. We are a one line team.  

Truthfully, I never expected playoffs. We're just seeing what I expected. The ten game streak was not a true read on who we are.

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Truthfully, I never expected playoffs. We're just seeing what I expected. The ten game streak was not a true read on who we are.

What's scary is that the resulting pace through the remaining ~75% of the season, after the streak ended,  would be downright disappointing, should they miss. 

Still hoping. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.