GDT - Sabres at Blues - December 27, 2018 - 8:00 PM

Andrew Amerk

Honestly I didn't really notice much from the 2/3 lines at all during that Anaheim game. Since I was at the game I was paying more attention than I normally do to who was on the ice too.

I'm still not a fan of Tage being on the 4th line, but he was more noticeable than Ellie or Rodriguez. I kind of feel like those middle 2 lines only exist to the other 2 lines a chance to rest right now. Like they aren't a defensive liability, but they aren't the offensive threat we need to be a team that can make a deep playoff run. So really they are just killing time.

Has there been any updates on Pommers? I know he's old/slow but I'd prefer him to Ellie on the second line.

Face-offs will be interesting to watch when Jack and ROR meet up tonight.  Wonder if either of these two have any new tricks up their sleeve?  

Despite a bad start, the Blues are 5-3 in their last eight and beat the Pacific leading Flames in Calgary in their last game.  

Hope the Sabres aren’t looking past this game with the key Bruins match-up next.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.