Merry Christmas!

Eleven

First of all, idk what force in the world brings us all together. Is it science, allowing water to freeze, thus allowing the ice provided for the sport..... Or is it simply testosterone that allows us to watch grown men take 95mph rubber to parts that normally hurt anyways. 

Either way I'm happy to call you bunch of lovely ragamuffins part of my family. 

Merry Christmas and a happy prosperous new year to all! 

• Like (+1) 9

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

First of all, idk what force in the world brings us all together. Is it science, allowing water to freeze, thus allowing the ice provided for the sport..... Or is it simply testosterone that allows us to watch grown men take 95mph rubber to parts that normally hurt anyways. 

Amen, Brother.

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

That’s easy. Santa’s magic. He’s a Sabres fan!  Maybe he’ll give ‘em a wink and we’ll see some playoff hockey?

I’ll echo your sentiment, my Wyld friend. This place is very special and unique. We’re from all walks of life. We are from all points on a compass. We come from across oceans for crying out loud. 

I sincerely hope everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying whoever they’re with, wherever they are.

Edited by Ogre
  • Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Merry Christmas kids ripped thru presents now time for a nap

You are cordially invited to join...."The Old Farts Club" and reap the benefits of membership. By joining now, you will receive 1 free nap/ week for the first year.

You cannot redeem your free naps during Sabres games or Amerks games. Other restrictions may apply.

• Haha (+1) 2

Anyone else remember getting a Nintendo for Christmas and being so excited to play only to find out you had to go to radio shack to get the adapter because it won't hook up to your TV? Then do you remember 6 years later when the same thing happened with your Super Nintendo? How about 6 years later when it happened yet again with your N64? Total bummer right? Well now my kid gets to experience it! Muhahaha! He will know my pain. No more charmed life! No more playing with your presents when you get them! Oh no! You have to wait! Haha!

Oh and this wasn't my fault! In fact, I had nothing to do with it! Take that, bio dad! Yeah, being an awesome dad isn't as easy as I make it look, is it? Oh yeah!  Smarty pants didn't include an Ethernet cable, so that big fancy gaming computer is a red glowing paperweight currently. 

But still, I empathize...

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Anyone else remember getting a Nintendo for Christmas and being so excited to play only to find out you had to go to radio shack to get the adapter because it won't hook up to your TV? Then do you remember 6 years later when the same thing happened with your Super Nintendo? How about 6 years later when it happened yet again with your N64? Total bummer right? Well now my kid gets to experience it! Muhahaha! He will know my pain. No more charmed life! No more playing with your presents when you get them! Oh no! You have to wait! Haha!

Oh and this wasn't my fault! In fact, I had nothing to do with it! Take that, bio dad! Yeah, being an awesome dad isn't as easy as I make it look, is it? Oh yeah!  Smarty pants didn't include an Ethernet cable, so that big fancy gaming computer is a red glowing paperweight currently. 

No, I remember getting an Atari system though...Asteroids were the greatest. And Breakout. And Space Invaders. LOL

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ubkev said:

4 hours ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

No, I remember getting an Atari system though...Asteroids were the greatest. And Breakout. And Space Invaders. LOL

Does anyone remember having to use this to hook up their Atari 2600?

28F9C7B3-F0D3-44CE-860E-778F90484776.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.