Merry Christmas!

Eleven

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I haven’t seen it. Please link me. 

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/26368-the-pa-christmas-card-thread-aka-dr-mr-pegula/

There you go Andrew.  I think that should get you there.  There is some other way to link you, but my small brain can't figure it out.

3 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I haven’t seen it. Please link me. 

9 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

In Notre Dame de Basillica Montreal for the Christmas light show.  Will post images after but wow beautiful cathedral!

I'm jealous!

I’ve drank more in the last 48 hours than I have in the last few months combined. Coping mechanisms- Politics and semi rural Ohio- hooray! 

raise a cup of cheer (if that’s your thing) and best wishes to you all. Merry Christmas y’all- be good to each other. And have a bugout bag ready if others aren’t playing by the same rule haha 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, josie said:

I’ve drank more in the last 48 hours than I have in the last few months combined. Coping mechanisms- Politics and semi rural Ohio- hooray! 

raise a cup of cheer (if that’s your thing) and best wishes to you all. Merry Christmas y’all- be good to each other. And have a bugout bag ready if others aren’t playing by the same rule haha 

Having a bugout bag for family gatherings is soooo midwestern 

Back in Pennsylvania and wishing I was still in NY. I absolutely love spending the holidays with my family. Got to have early Christmas with my parents, 1 brother and some nieces and nephews. I'm missing out on Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family and seeing all my cousins and Christmas day with my dad's side and all my cousins there. 

9 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/26368-the-pa-christmas-card-thread-aka-dr-mr-pegula/

There you go Andrew.  I think that should get you there.  There is some other way to link you, but my small brain can't figure it out.

Awwww. 

That brought tears to my eyes. May have even rejuvenated my long-lost belief in Santa Claus. 

• Like (+1) 1

Enjoy your Christmas Eve and Day everybody.

I will likely be here for at least a while tomorrow.  I actually have some work to do for a client with an income tax issue.  CRA keeps me on my toes, that's for sure.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
those missing letters ...

Merry Christmas Sabrespace.  I've really enjoyed reading and interacting with all of you over the past ten plus years.  More recently, these threads and the teams play have helped me through a very dark time in my life.  Looking forward to renewed health and a great 2019.  All the best to everyone who takes part in this crazy corner of the Internet!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Derrico said:

Merry Christmas Sabrespace.  I've really enjoyed reading and interacting with all of you over the past ten plus years.  More recently, these threads and the teams play have helped me through a very dark time in my life.  Looking forward to renewed health and a great 2019.  All the best to everyone who takes part in this crazy corner of the Internet!

Great to hear from you! Merry Christmas brother!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.