Merry Christmas!

Eleven

On 12/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, Taro T said:

Nice view.  How late is it per taking that photo that the sun is finally coming up?

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Its in the afternoon, sun only comes up this time of the year for a couple of hours, comes up at about 10 and goes down at 2, this photo is taken close to 2 pm

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

Its in the afternoon, sun only comes up this time of the year for a couple of hours, comes up at about 10 and goes down at 2, this photo is taken close to 2 pm

Makes it hard, or maybe easy, to jam in the 5 daily prayers for your Muslim population.  Easy peasy when Ramadan falls in December, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Merry Christmas (Eve) and day (tomorrow) to all our Orthodox Christian Brothers and Sisters out there in Sabreland and beyond.

Today is also the Epiphany in western Christianity or the Twelfth day of Christmas, the day the wisemen arrived at the baby Jesus. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Ogre said:

Today is also the Epiphany in western Christianity or the Twelfth day of Christmas, the day the wisemen arrived at the baby Jesus. 

reminds we of the old and not very good, IMO, joke ... if these guys were so wise what took them so long?

Oh, I see the bouncers have arrived on the scene ... I'll be going now ...

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
that's terrible typing at it's finest ... damn phone!!

13 hours ago, Ogre said:

This reminds me of when I heard someone on the radio on 12/13 saying that we're now in the 12 days of christmas.  I was banging my head against the steering wheel when he said it.

57 minutes ago, shrader said:

This reminds me of when I heard someone on the radio on 12/13 saying that we're now in the 12 days of christmas.  I was banging my head against the steering wheel when he said it.

Yeah they had that a little backwards.

My MIL insists the festive decorations are down but the tree and nativity stays lit until the day after Epiphany. I expect a call tonight to come over and haul the tree out.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.