GDT - Sabres @ Washington - December 21, 2018 - 7:00 PM NBCSN

Sabres Fan in NS

This is what you wanted.  This is what you're going to get.

Aayyyyyyy Ooh!!

+++++

MUST WIN!!

MUST GO SABRES!!

MUST STOP OV!!

I would have Girgs and Larry stapled to OV in an attempt to try to do the third must item.  

Stay out of the box and that would help.  Stay away from that Wilson punk and no one will get hurt.  Let's hope that no one does.

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

This is what you wanted.  This is what you're going to get.

Aayyyyyyy Ooh!!

+++++

MUST WIN!!

MUST GO SABRES!!

MUST STOP OV!!

I would have Girgs and Larry stapled to OV in an attempt to try to do the third must item.  

Stay out of the box and that would help.  Stay away from that Wilson punk and no one will get hurt.  Let's hope that no one does.

That is not the way to play him at all.  

Stay away and you will get hurt.   Stay away and he scores.  He skated across the width of the rink to nail Beaulieu.  

We we will need great goaltending tonight. 

1 hour ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Hopefully bowluuuuu doesn’t get stapled by Wilson again. I always assume ovi will score so here’s to limiting his goals while jack and Skinner go nuts.

really is a must win to show we can beat these guys and not just stay close until we lose.

Unless Wilson heads up to the press box before the game to give him a rabbit punch or McCabe &/or Pilut had a setback before the game, pretty sure Beaulieu is safe today.

Weird schedule playing Washington again in their barn in less than a week. 

Washington lost Wednesday at Home vs. Pgh so i expect a cranky Wash team. It was a very physical game.

Not going to be easy but it can be done if we are hard on the puck but will also take some seriously good goal tending.

Other teams behind us winning and closing the gap so getting close to being a must win. Oh and no injuries allowed before Xmas break.

Lets start this weekend off right and cap the Caps.

Edited by R_Dudley
update
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All Along The Watchtower said:

I'm in Arlington in case anyone has an extra ticket....

I'm not, but I travel there occasionally for business.  The best place I've found to watch a game is Crystal City Sports Pub.  Do you know of any better places?  (especially close to the Metro?)

29 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I'm not, but I travel there occasionally for business.  The best place I've found to watch a game is Crystal City Sports Pub.  Do you know of any better places?  (especially close to the Metro?)

In Old Town Alexandria, about a mile from Metro, there's Bugsy's, owned by former NHLer Brian Watson.  Haven't been there in several years, but it's a good hockey bar.

http://www.bugsyspizza.com/ 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.