GDT.... Sabres vs B.Bruins 5pm ET Dec.16, 2018

jsb

3 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Thing about Jeff is that he's scored two OT winners this season. 

As much as I like Housley's coaching this season, I'll never understand his OT and shootout personnel decisions.

Except his decision to keep Casey on the bench a few games ago......he is struggling and I thought would not see OT last night either.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The sheary - Mittelstadt - Okposo line is struggling.   Can't blame casey for not picking that line up, sheary and okposo do nothing but dump and chase all night.

Time to try a different RW on that line.  I'd like to see Reino but not sure you want to touch the first line right now.  Pommer maybe.

3 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Props to the NHL for coming to its senses and no longer blacking out NHLN games on .tv.  

I am out here in CT and the damn game is blacked out for me. I’m guessing do to being close to Boston but it said MSG-b has the rights what ever. I just have to use my VPN and watch the game on my laptop. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.