Berglund suspended, failure to report

G-Daddy

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

Lotsa potentially libelous stuff floating around the twitters this afternoon.  Everybody knows a guy who knows a guy... 

I know a guy that knows a guy, and I was told that he couldn’t stand the amount of Mighty Taco locations in Buffalo. That was a major factor in his disappearance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Andrew Amerk said:

I know a guy that knows a guy, and I was told that he couldn’t stand the amount of Mighty Taco locations in Buffalo. That was a major factor in his disappearance. 

Was it because he thought there were too many locations? or not enough of them?

4 minutes ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

I'm reading he was pulling a Brett Favre on some Blues fans online. This is also per an unofficial Blues podcast. Again, these are RUMORS.

Favre did a lot of stupid stuff.  Can you narrow it down a little?

@CrossSwordsPod
Follow Follow @CrossSwordsPod
More
Regarding Patrik Berglund: He was partying with his Swedish friends for the last couple days while telling the #Sabres that he was sick with the flu. Finally the team had enough info and pulled the trigger to suspend him.

4 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Is there any legit new info?

As far as things reported by credible sources: the Blues evidently screwed him over, his NTC expired 6/30 and the team traded him before he could submit his list of teams he’d accept a trade to on 7/1.  Buffalo definitely wasn’t on the list.  As far as the specifics of why now and how?  Nothing.