Berglund suspended, failure to report

G-Daddy

Just now, WildCard said:

So much for the culture change

I can't believe someone beat me to this. I will never have a greater "culture snark" opportunity than this, and I was beaten to the punch. 

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Stay woke: Could the team be secretly orchestrating this in order to get his contract off the books?

Kooky theory, sure.

Did we hire Dean Lombardi? 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I can't believe someone beat me to this. I will never have a greater "culture snark" opportunity than this, and I was beaten to the punch. 

Revenge has never felt so sweet

Edited by WildCard
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Stay woke: Could the team be secretly orchestrating this in order to get his contract off the books?

Kooky theory, sure.

I don't think this is kooky at all. Maybe homeboy will head back home or to the KHL. Bye, bye, bye.  

• Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Kooky theory, sure.

as long as the 'orchestrating' is just benching him to piss him off and nothing nefarious, that's fine. It's a crappy contract for what he had done so far.

• Like (+1) 1

This is not good.

It seems highly unlikely that the outcome will be that the Sabres are allowed to terminate his contract.

So they'll either be stuck with him and his crappy attitude or have to pay someone in trade to take him off their hands.

And the checking line, which was really quite effective, is probably history.

FFS.  Does he think he should be playing with Eichel?

There had to have been some back and forth with the agent and Botterill, but how does this advance his position in any way?

If it’s a mental health thing, Botterill has a reputation of being a caring boss. I doubt it would be handled this way.

If he wants a trade, those things don’t happen overnight. The team is doing well.

Comes across as pure pout, from a guy with a reputation of being a pro.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 3