GDT - Sabres @ Washington - December 15, 2018 - 7:00 PM

Sabres Fan in NS

12 hours ago, grinreaper said:

Guys, Skinner's game is in-tight scrappy goals. Not too many of them in OT or not at all in the shootout.

Skinner has 3 OT winners this year!

Separately:  what a great game that was.

I sure hope Bogo didn’t get hurt blocking OV’s shot at the end of regulation — it looked like he limped off.  

2 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Was Tennyson in for Pilut because Phil thought age would bring needed experience against the Caps? If not then why not play Pilut instead. Kid is patient with the puck and has good vision. 

In the postgrame presser HCPH said Pilut is out day-to-day with a LBI.

Edited by Doohickie

Any time the Sabres can go into the home arena of the defending Cup Champs and earn a hard faught tie (you know what I mean) it's a good result.

I just watched the highlights and read part of a game day report on NHL.com.  It seems that it was a very good game.  Alex was Alex, but Eich was Eich, as well.  Jack is becoming a superstar right before our eyes.  Not to mention that other guy on D ... a star is born.

GO SABRES!!

Edited by New Scotland (NS)

17 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Any time the Sabres can go into the home arena of the defending Cup Champs and earn a hard faught tie (you know what I mean) it's a good result.

I just watched the highlights and read part of a game day report on NHL.com.  It seems that it was a very good game.  Alex was Alex, but Eich was Eich, as well.  Jack is becoming a superstar right before our eyes.  Not to mention that other guy on D ... a star is born.

GO SABRES!!

That other guy on D was a mild disaster most of the night. Shakey play in the D and nuetral zones. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.