How Many 20g Scorers Will We Have?

WildCard

I was looking at the 2006-2007 team and we had 6 20g scorers; Hecht had 19 too. Right now, looking at our roster, we have 4 guys that can hit that: Eichel has 10, Skinner has 21, Reinhart has 8, and Pominville has 9

So, who hits 20? Is having so few 20g scorers normal these days?

Probably just 3 this year: Skinner, Eichel, Reinhart. A Stanley Cup contending team should strive for 6: all of their top-6 forwards. Okposo and Sheary have the talent to do it this year, but they probably won't. Next year Mitts can do it. Nylander and a forward not currently on the roster will make up the 5th and 6th 20+ goal scorers of the future.

10 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

8 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Skinner will have 40, Jack 30 and Samson 20-25.  Other then that, Casey will make a late charge with 15

The new emojis suck, so insert confused face here.  For the record, I agree with the first part of your serious answer, at least with those 3 topping 20 anyway.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

The new emojis suck, so insert confused face here.  For the record, I agree with the first part of your serious answer, at least with those 3 topping 20 anyway.

Samson will be the only 20 goal scorer.  The other guys will have over 30 and therefore won’t be 20 goal scorers

10 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Somebody not on the roster unless Casey has a Pierre Turgeon like coming out party.

There is no way JB is allowed to waste this start and Eichel’s fourth year without adding a number two center.

Details Tom.  Give us all the details.  What have you heard?  Is it ______________, or is it __________.  You have to fill in the blanks, man.

22 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Somebody not on the roster unless Casey has a Pierre Turgeon like coming out party.

There is no way JB is allowed to waste this start and Eichel’s fourth year without adding a number two center.

Completely agree.

Edit: JB will be looking for control and term I'd surmise. No rentals imo. JB has the ammo, but won't sell the farm most likely.

Any thoughts Tom on who meets the criteria?

Edited by Scottysabres

Cool topic to debate. 

Hard not to follow suit and be another Captain obvious here and say 3 with Skinner, Eichel and Reinhart but I am also going off the script and coming in with 3 more that get close  in the 15-20 range and that is Sheary, Okposo  and our new PP weapon, net front presence, try and move me if you can, RSquared, Rasmus Risto.. 

Topic derail-er warning,,,,,, proceed at you own risk 

Since the PP has so much suckatude lately why not put Risto where he plays most of the time with no fear of getting hit with pucks in front of the opposing net. We now have some decent other point options in Dahlin, Pilut and McCabe when he gets Healthy.

Come on Phil get creative.      

5 hours ago, tom webster said:

I sooooo hope this is accurate.  My biggest issue regarding what has transpired since the event that will remain unnamed is the wasting of 3 young players entry level deals.  There is no more time to waste.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.