A trade proposal so dumb that we should talk about it: P Kane to Buffalo

LGR4GM

I'm not posting the link but will post the tweet, they clearly want clicks. Don't go to the site. Never go there again. 

Trade is: Patrick Kane for Reinhart, Pommers, Ukka-Pekka Lukkonnen, Brendan Guhle, Victor Olofsson, and 3 first round picks. (Buffalo's first this year, SJS pick this year, and then STL Blues pick next year).

I will never go to the Hockey News again for anything. The fact the rest of the people didn't immediately call this trade absolute garbage is shocking. Discuss. 

Edited by LGR4GM

This solves all of the blackhawks needs for a quick turn around , no wonder he proposes such a deal.

Also we just don't have the cap room, not even with the people he proposes in this trade.

I would counter with Okposo/Guhle/Sobotka/SJS1st.   because in the end he is a capdump for them.

Edited by Huckleberry

I'd do it in a heartbeat less Olofsson and 1 of the firsts.     But I'd want Seabrook as well, and make them take on a cap guy like Okposo who will help with their tank-a-thon.

The cap is going up and quality veteran leadership is at a premium.

34 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Dahlin needs a guy like Seabrook to learn from.    His growth will be stunted otherwise.

You could put Rasmus Dahlin with Craig Rivet and it wouldn't stunt his growth 1 bit. Rasmus Dahlin... will be fine. 

Edited by LGR4GM

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I'm not posting the link but will post the tweet, they clearly want clicks. Don't go to the site. Never go there again. 

Trade is: Patrick Kane for Reinhart, Pommers, Ukka-Pekka Lukkonnen, Brendan Guhle, Victor Olofsson, and 3 first round picks. (Buffalo's first this year, SJS pick this year, and then STL Blues pick next year).

Ah, good times. I haven't had this good of a chuckle since I fooled Padme by pretending to get hurt falling off the shaak by the waterfalls on Naboo.

On a more recent note, what does he think Kane is? Like two Herschel Walkers combined?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Ah, good times. I haven't had this good of a chuckle since I fooled Padme by pretending to get hurt falling off the shaak by the waterfalls on Naboo.

On a more recent note, what does he think Kane is? Like two Herschel Walkers combined?

https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/892896c5-3bb5-41b7-a3bd-1b8483588635

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.