GDT - LA Kings @ Buffalo Sabres - 12/11/18 7PM MSG

LGR4GM

So TO won and Bruins won, Montreal lost so there's that. We need to keep pace this conference and division is getting tight and looks like it will stay that way...

This was needed and the Yotes are coming Thursday and they are a bit better record wise than the team we just almost lost too. 

k... 

Must breathe

3 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

So TO won and Bruins won, Montreal lost so there's that. We need to keep pace this conference and division is getting tight and looks like it will stay that way...

This was needed and the Yotes are coming Thursday and they are a bit better record wise than the team we just almost lost too. 

k... 

I am not even thinking about finishing ahead of Boston or Toronto so they can win as much as they want. Montreal is the key loss

Sabres have work to do for sure. Sobotka is a black hole and Housley needs to get that into his head. But, they have talent and skill. Patience. 

Just now, Tondas said:

Great win for the boys.  They overcame adversity and brought back the passion that led to the 10 game wining streak.  Hopefully, this turns the corner.

It won't. They'll be up and down all year. 

I can't believe Gus didn't get a star.  I expected him to get the #1 star.

Just now, Eleven said:

FINALLY!!!!!

I heard he scored a goal.

Totally.  Scored the first goal, unassisted.  Mugged a King DMan in his own zone, beat him to the puck and lasered a shot to the upper corner.

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

When he legged out that icing, he was flying.

Set up the tying goal by doing that.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Looks like Risto swiped that puck on the backhand before it hit the ice — fitting that it ended up on Skinner's stick, who pulled a similar sleight of hand for a huge goal earlier in the season.

The first thing Skinner did after scoring was point at Risto to acknowledge a great play.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Totally.  Scored the first goal, unassisted.  Mugged a King DManin his own zone, beat him to the puck and lasered a shot to the upper corner.

A Norris trophy winning Kings DMan ? 

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Totally.  Scored the first goal, unassisted.  Mugged a King DMan Drew Daughty in his own zone, beat him to the puck and lasered a shot to the upper corner.

Set up the tying goal by doing that.

Fixed it for you. Not just some defenseman.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.