Large Bluetooth headsets that look like a laptop plugged into your head

inkman

Blue Tooth earpieces   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is having large dung beatle looking thing in your ear in 2018 acceptable?

• Totally Normal
    • For work purposes only
    • Only buttholes, weirdos and seriel killers do this kind of thing

3 minutes ago, Weave said:

Out in public?  Like while shopping?  It looks incredibly douchey to me.  But I am sure there are circumstances that justify it that I'm not considering.

This what I'm trying to figure out. Currently the only people I see doing it are too old to go to the club guy seeking some sort of attention. I'm just wondering what other purposes there might be.

29 minutes ago, inkman said:

Like an earpiece you walk around in public talking on?

No like headphones. For music. 

22 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'm talking about the big thumb looking thing that I see select individuals walking around with affixed to their ears

Bluetooth is a way to pair things wirelessly. Do you mean a bluetooth headset for talking on the phone?

Edited by LGR4GM

14 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

No like headphones. For music. 

Bluetooth is a way to pair things wirelessly. Do you mean a bluetooth headset for talking on the phone?

Yes 

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

That’s not what he was asking about in the poll. Of course headphone are different than ear piece guy. 

I'll amend it even though I think my description is adequate 

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Who even has close anymore?

Middle Eastern people who run snake oil kiosks at the mall currently 

Wasn't insinuating all Middle Easterners who have shady kiosks in mall are Bluetooth headset wearing jerks, just the family I see a couple times a month at the mall. All their stores have useless overpriced junk which my son always needs to have. 

Now the Russians who run the cell phone screen repair kiosk? They make the aforementioned look scrupulous. ?

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Who even has close anymore?

I don't know what this means.  Am I that far behind already?

7 hours ago, inkman said:

Middle Eastern people who run snake oil kiosks at the mall currently 

Wasn't insinuating all Middle Easterners who have shady kiosks in mall are Bluetooth headset wearing jerks, just the family I see a couple times a month at the mall. All their stores have useless overpriced junk which my son always needs to have. 

Now the Russians who run the cell phone screen repair kiosk? They make the aforementioned look scrupulous. ?

I'm so done with the Russians.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.