GDT - The Dastardly Flyers @ The Sharper Than Expected Sabres - 1:00 PM (EST) / 2:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That's what I thought when I watched the late non-call along the right boards.

This is an unforgivable standard of officiating, though. They need to call the game that happens on the ice, and do it impartially. A penalty is a penalty, or a non-penalty is a non-penalty, regardless of what player x did feburary 13th, 2013, and January 8th, 2016. 

So watching the game on the big TV in family room so no posts during game. 

Yeah Philly definitely pushed back. Yeah i don't want to be that guy either but officiating against Buffalo in general for a bunch of games does appear very uneven.

I think there is something with the Skinner treatment. He sure does seem to get beat a lot by other teams with no calls.

All in all very entertaining. Philly does have some talent however the Officials need to call the stuff even here they(philly) are no choir boys.

All right buffalo why change the 1 goal games streak. Just make sure were on the + side. 

Lets' finish this.....

Wait we have no Finns on the team, then how about a nice How swede it is to end it...  

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

This is an unforgivable standard of officiating, though. They need to call the game that happens on the ice, and do it impartially. A penalty is a penalty, or a non-penalty is a non-penalty, regardless of what player x did feburary 13th, 2013, and January 8th, 2016. 

Suurre and got some swamp errr very nice flora land in the everglades for you.

Edited by North Buffalo

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Well, a dive is a dive. The only critique you can make is why not call embellishment.

Oh yeah, regarding the Flyer who was tossed, he encroached and the puck wasn't even dropped.

1 minute ago, R_Dudley said:

So watching the game on the big TV in family room so no posts during game. 

Yeah Philly definitely pushed back. Yeah i don't want to be that guy either but officiating against Buffalo in general for a bunch of games does appear very uneven.

I think there is something with the Skinner treatment. He sure does seem to get beat a lot by other teams with no calls.

All in all very entertaining. Philly does have some talent however the Officials need to call the stuff even here they(philly) are no choir boys.

All right buffalo why change the 1 goal games streak. Just make sure were on the + side. 

Lets' finish this.....

Wait we have no Finns on the team, then how about a nice How swede it is to end it...  

Um...Risto is a Finn.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, PASabreFan said:

The NHL is spitting out the bit on the hybrid icing rule. Right there there's a collision below the goal line that the league had gotten rid of. All because of a delayed call on icing. Make the call at the dot and live with it!

I think it's more an indication of how bad this crew is today.  You really don't see it a whole lot across the league.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.