GDT - The Dastardly Flyers @ The Sharper Than Expected Sabres - 1:00 PM (EST) / 2:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Cite one meaningful offensive play he's been a part of at even strength in any building that isn't the Bell Center 

Name one Sabre with worse scoring rates, possession metrics, and effect on teammates 

Both of these are impossible tasks 

I don't see it watching him honestly. I'd be interested in hearing an argument for it tho

The non-call at the end was OK. It could have been holding either way. The spin-around on Skinner just before that was borderline, too. Frustration about the refs is proxy for frustration about the Sabres' play IMHO. That said...

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

This is a weird developing trend...

I'm the last person to ref-bait, but in recent games, there has been the slightest whiff of, "OK, what do you guys think you're doing?" It's something to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Do officials not like Jeff Skinner? Like, is it a conspiracy? Because he suffers more no-calls than any player I've ever watched. He's playing against two opponents every night.

The Jerry Hughes of the Sabres?

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Were you not around for all that stuff about not bypassing the filter?

Maybe not. Not everyone reads every thread. There still isn't a list of board rules that's prominently displayed and reminded of.

You know what, Jennie? Get back down to the docks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.