GDT - The Dastardly Flyers @ The Sharper Than Expected Sabres - 1:00 PM (EST) / 2:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

Watching the young D men make rookie mistakes and recover or not is nerve racking but softened by the knowledge that some of these guys will be driving offence from the back end for hopefully the next decade in the case of Dahlin. Pilut has really impressed me in the few games he's played to date. Watching them both develop and learn the N.H.L. game will be a hoot.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Doohickie said:

I watched the first period in a bar in Buffalo Airport. Switcing over to the tablet since boarding starts soon.

Good game so far.

This is the exact kind of game I'd hope for as a neutral fan watching the only 1pm game of the day

Also, through one period, Phil's lines have worked. They're going to a goal or two if they keep this up. 

That was a fun 1st period. Not much Ullie could do on that bang bang face off goal. We definitely had the scoring chances. Like how the team came out playing. 

I also love how Pilut is playing.  Watching him play today made me start singing that Elton John "Take me to the Pilot ...l, " .

I have to say that Christmas came early for me this year, I forgot just how much I missed watching good entertaining Hockey from my favorite team. 

Let's take em to the Pilot for control,,  

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, R_Dudley said:

That was a fun 1st period. Not much Ullie could do on that bang bang face off goal. We definitely had the scoring chances. Like how the team came out playing. 

I also love how Pilut is playing.  Watching him play today made me start singing that Elton John "Take me to the Pilot ...l, " .

I have to say that Christmas came early for me this year, I forgot just how much I missed watching good entertaining Hockey from my favorite team. 

Let's take em to the Pilot for control,,  

I'm really just trying to relish how fun this is, for sure. 

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

Uuummm?

Are you watching the same game that we are?

Lol, it was a commercial thing with Murphy and Tasker previewing tomorrow's Bills game. And they said something dumb

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.