GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

8 minutes ago, ubkev said:

And?

You said they were out worked. That's flat out wrong. 

lol whatever. I’m not wrong. Watch the games. If you think this team is hard working you don’t know what a real hard working team is. Watch hockey for 45 years and get back to me with better perspective. 

Just now, Billznut said:

lol whatever. I’m not wrong. Watch the games. If you think this team is hard working you don’t know what a real hard working team is. Watch hockey for 45 years and get back to me with better perspective. 

Ah yes. Age.

...ok

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

This game has not been difficult for Nashville to play. The way they've squashed our chances with impunity is mildly embarrassing

This team isn't embarrassing themselves in any way.   If you want to say overachieving, fine.

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Not worried about the score or the result. Frustrated with the hockey being played. Want a 2C. Crazy how addicting success is

This is where I’m at.  Second line needs to step up - Casey still needs to add strength and some compete.  Most of this team is playing on their heels waiting for the first line to bail them out, not gonna cut it.  This stretch is an audition for the playoffs and they’re flunking it.  Gotta bring it every shift, every night, boys.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Typical Bills fan overly emotional response.   This team is still not as talented as the best teams in this league but if you can't see a change in the overall heart of this team - then no one getting back to you can save you from yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.