GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

The bad habits/hockey that began creeping in during the win streak has made us look functionally  indistinguishable shift-to-shift from last year the last three games against good teams

Yep that's how I see it as well. 

5 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Well does Nashville Preds have their own TV channel/sports tv? 

That's what happens in Pgh here for Pens games it's always on their own Roots sport channel that carry's Pirates and Pens and is partially owned by Mario....

Only exception are NHL games of the week.... 

I thought that when you purchased NHL Center Ice you get all the feeds. Being a Sabres fan in Tennessee shouldn't matter. You pay for a service you expect them to follow through as advertised. I'm sure there are some fine line blackout restrictions buried under a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo.

Edited by hockeyhound
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

The bad habits/hockey that began creeping in during the win streak has made us look functionally  indistinguishable shift-to-shift from last year the last three games against good teams

I think the issue is more good teams fully focused and playing good hockey against us. Damn, can that Predator defence ever stop the rush and flip the ice in a hurry.

I see the Larsson line and the Eichel line holding their own and the middle lines overmatched, which is kinda what you’d expect from this roster. Casey looks like he belongs. Maybe he can pull his wingers up.

Just now, hockeyhound said:

I thought that when you purchased NHL Center Ice you get all the feeds. Being a Sabres fan in Tennessee shouldn't matter. You pay for a service you expect them to follow through as advertised. I'm sure there is some fine line blackout restrictions buried under a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo.

Not with team blackout rules if they own part of the local sports network.  All Pens games here are blacked out of Center ice but I still get the game then on local Roots sport channel. 

So if you have one of those channels for Preds games look for it there...

Don't let the unenergetic play of the Sabres distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

I thought that when you purchased NHL Center Ice you get all the feeds. Being a Sabres fan in Tennessee shouldn't matter. You pay for a service you expect them to follow through as advertised. I'm sure there are some fine line blackout restrictions buried under a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo.

On their website, they have a place where you put in your zip code and it tells you which team is in your "market" and therefore blacked out.  Even Montana has a team they black out!

Edit: Actually, Billings MO has 2 teams blacked out: Colorado and Vegas.

Edited by Tondas

1 minute ago, hockeyhound said:

I thought that when you purchased NHL Center Ice you get all the feeds. Being a Sabres fan in Tennessee shouldn't matter. You pay for a service you expect them to follow through as advertised. I'm sure there is some fine line blackout restrictions buried under a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo.

Not if there is a home team game with a local feed.

It has to do with the local commercials.  It's been that way for years with Directv in both football and hockey.

3 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

Ive never been able to watch Canuck games on my package because they are available in my area on cable.

Sabers are up against a good team and it will be interesting to see if they have what it takes to handle a Stanley Cup Contender.

The Sabres have the talent; however, there just isn't much room for error, slim pickings. Have to be sharp tonight.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by hockeyhound

5 minutes ago, Tondas said:

On their website, they have a place where you put in your zip code and it tells you which team is in your "market" and therefore blacked out.  Even Montana has a team they black out!

I've had poor luck with this.  I believe the blackout is based on the IP address of whichever wifi router you are connected to.  You can throw up a VPN to get around this but in my case, the combination of the VPN and shoddy hotel WIFI can really degrade the stream quality

Just now, Stu said:

I've had poor luck with this.  I believe the blackout is based on the IP address of whichever wifi router you are connected to.  You can throw up a VPN to get around this but in my case, the combination of the VPN and shoddy hotel WIFI can really degrade the stream quality

I thought they used your credit card billing address.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.