GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

Just now, PASabreFan said:

How do you watch?

NHL.TV.

1 minute ago, Tondas said:

That goal is exactly what our PP used to do with Kyle back passing to Risto over to Jack for the one timer.   Their's worked.

Kyle was in the corner, it was ROR at the pivot spot to Risto. We need Casey or Dahlin to figure that spot out. 

3 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

I'm in Tennessee but, I don't understand why that should matter if I've paid for the center ice package I should get every feed regardless. Messed up.

Well does Nashville Preds have their own TV channel/sports tv? 

That's what happens in Pgh here for Pens games it's always on their own Roots sport channel that carry's Pirates and Pens and is partially owned by Mario....

Only exception are NHL games of the week.... 

3 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

I'm in Tennessee but, I don't understand why that should matter if I've paid for the center ice package I should get every feed regardless. Messed up.

I'm surprised you're getting the game at all living in Tennessee.  I live in Lincoln, NE and they black out Sabres-Avalanche games claiming that Lincoln is in the Avalanche market 8 hours away.  Crazy rules.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.