GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

13 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Hmm, value travel and new experiences over accumulating things, don't want to settle down, I hate to break it to you....

Haha, damn you and your reasoning

10 minutes ago, darksabre said:

He owns a house though, so we can't claim him anymore. 

Ummm, I can be claimed at any point, by anyone ?

Aw man I just heard the Millennial alarm, sorry I'm late, I was just busy killing the diamond industry and being hardcore lit with my BDE (that's big dick I mean Johnson energy for you old timers) squad, fam 

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Ummm, I can be claimed at any point, by anyone ?

Alright, you're all still in the running! 

5 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Here are the Nashville Lines from Saturday 

Bonino was out with an illness and is listed as day to day 

and here are the Sabres Lines from Practice yesterday 

Did I miss something?  Where in the he'll is Risto?

13 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

He's here. Let's see what he can bring to our team.

It might not help our chances to win tonight, but I think it will pay dividends in the long run (but it may also help us win tonight).  I'm starting to like Swashbuckling Phil.  This is exactly the time to employ high risk, high reward tactics.

Edited by Doohickie

18 minutes ago, Hoss said:

If you win ten in a row then lose three in a row for 82 games you end up with 120+ points ?

The Sabres can lost I think 6 in this streak and still be around the bubble. However, they were NOT playing at a bubble pace when the win streak started, they either need to be better than they were before, or miss the playoffs.

11 hours ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I didn't see a thread for this, so I figured I'd make one.

Sabres are on a 2 game skid, while the Predators are coming off a 5-2 win over Chicago on Saturday making them 5-5-0 and their last 10.  Both teams have 37 points, but Nashville has the current tie-breakers without a head-to-head record.

This is the first of two big games back to back. Will Hutton start tonight or tomorrow? Or will Housely play him back to back?

Let's Go Buf-fa-lo!

I get up at 4am for work, so an 8pm start is rough for me. I'll probably try to stay up for the whole game, but I'll likely be taking a nap before tomorrow night's game against the Leafs.

For what it's worth, head-to-head is actually the third tiebreaker, behind points percentage and ROW.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.