GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

We do not have the speed nor skill to try these cute cross ice passes across the middle with a skilled team Like the Preds.. 

We need to keep it simple, throw the pucks on the net and drive the net...

Edited by R_Dudley
update

3 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

I see them getting frustrated and trying some fancy cute *****. Start hustling and challenging then with speed.

And yes - we're both morons who happen to like hockey

The drop passes are getting frustrating. I've grown tired of them over the past 3 years. Put some sauce on it and pass the *****in puck!

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

We went from fire to looking like last years team in one week. 

It's mostly because we played Tampa and Nashville, with the Florida game coming 24 hours after Tampa's. 

Mostly. There's some bad stuff going on too. But those two teams are just flat out on a different tier of ability.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

I think it's Tage regressing after his hot steak. Him and Okposo don't bring much for Casey to work with

Tage and Mitts are babys. OK is an old ass man. The kids are gonna ***** up hard. Trouble is, Okposo isn't the player he was 3 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

It's mostly because we played Tampa and Nashville, with the Florida game coming 24 hours after Tampa's. 

Mostly. There's some bad stuff going on too. But those two teams are just flat out on a different tier of ability.

Yeah well i've been peeking at the next opponents games(TO) and they play the same type of game we are seeing here (speed/skill) and we will be tired so not expecting much at home unless ullmark stands on his head.  

10 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Disagree. We out worked every single one of the 10. They never quit once during the streak. Were they lucky? Sure! But they worked their balls off.

The Sabres have been outplayed numerous times during their 10 game streak as well as these last three games that are losses 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.