GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The Predators' first 1.5 minutes are the ninth time they've had possession like that, and we haven't come within 50% of replicating it even once

Which is why we're going to get some stupid lucky bounce, cling to it until OT, and then...lose. But hey, it'll be a point!

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The officials are letting all interference go, and I hate it 

Yea, that last one was super blatant.

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

It seems like this game is one of those bad sports movies, where Nashville stole our teams playbook and knows exactly what we're going to do. They are intercepting every pass and standing us up on the blue line seemingly every time

Yes, but we're not executing our playbook. All our plays are *****. I'm calling them 3 Bourbons deep. It's not good. You've met me, you know I'm dumb! If I can see it, we're never getting it by Nashville.

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Yes, but we're not executing our playbook. All our plays are *****. I'm calling them 3 Bourbons deep. It's not good. You've met me, you know I'm dumb! If I can see it, we're never getting it by Nashville.

I see them getting frustrated and trying some fancy cute *****. Start hustling and challenging then with speed.

And yes - we're both morons who happen to like hockey

Well at least Pilut is having a decent game. He's a little small but he knows how to play

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

The problem with the Sabres is they don’t have any physicality. They got by on their 10 game streak with luck, cute passes and timely scoring late. They rarely outwork the opposition. Their results were not sustainable without a far better work effort. 

Disagree. We out worked every single one of the 10. They never quit once during the streak. Were they lucky? Sure! But they worked their balls off.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.