GDT - Sabres @ Predators - December 3, 2018 - 8pm EST

SabresBaltimore

21 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Those are some lines I can get behind. 

Keeping the shutdown line intact and finally playing ERod with another skill winger in Sheary. The defense looks a little rough with Risto and McCabe not on them, but hopefully Risto is just a maintenance day and can go tonight.

I think both Risto and McCabe can go tonight.

5 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Bonino on the ice for the Predators this AM 

The Millennials I work with are much more financially savvy then I ever was and are on track to retire long before I do. I have a hard time disparaging anyone from that generation. 

Where do you work and can I come work there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mustache of God said:

Interesting to have Pilut on the 2nd pairing but I'd rather have him with Risto than Baloo or Nelson. Also stoked to see Dahlin on the first pairing. Here's hoping Sheary is in over Elie.

As opposed to the past week or two when he played with Bogosian on the second pairing?

3 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Interesting to have Pilut on the 2nd pairing but I'd rather have him with Risto than Baloo or Nelson. Also stoked to see Dahlin on the first pairing. Here's hoping Sheary is in over Elie.

I wouldn’t put much stock in the order Vogl posted those lines. I imagine Risto will still lead in minutes, likely in ES as well.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I personally don' think the order of the top 2 pairs matters at all. How they are listed and how they get used are two separate things. 

By an inch.

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I personally don' think the order of the top 2 pairs matters at all. How they are listed and how they get used are two separate things. 

True.

I'm just happy to see Dahlin back with Bogo where he belongs.  

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Pilut in the Top 4

Well I just got my lunch break in time to see that. I think i like it..

Not sure who the "schedule makers" are but they sure seem to have us on some hard back to backs this year if you considered last seasons records. Also looks like we have a lot of them again.

Do they even try and balance that across all teams or is it some get lucky with a few and other teams get the short end of the stick ? 

I hope we have the slump buster coming here and get a regulation win because we got TO tomorrow and watching them play it's going to be a up tempo game. Just glad Nylander isn't going to be in the lineup quite yet.

Predators..... Smedators.     

Let's Go Buff-a-lo, beat em good.. 

2 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Well I just got my lunch break in time to see that. I think i like it..

Not sure who the "schedule makers" are but they sure seem to have us on some hard back to backs this year if you considered last seasons records. Also looks like we have a lot of them again.

Do they even try and balance that across all teams or is it some get lucky with a few and other teams get the short end of the stick ? 

I hope we have the slump buster coming here and get a regulation win because we got TO tomorrow and watching them play it's going to be a up tempo game. Just glad Nylander isn't going to be in the lineup quite yet.

Predators..... Smedators.     

Let's Go Buff-a-lo, beat em good.. 

The Sabres next home game after tomorrow against the Leafs is March 20th after a two day rest. The Leafs play in Nashville on March 19th and then fly in to Buffalo for the game. 

This back to back balances out a little 

Hutton in net it appears 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Being born in 84 I technically fall under the millennial category, whom do I appeal to, to get out of that ?

I'm just hoping to stop the bleeding at 2 games with the new streak

Hmm, value travel and new experiences over accumulating things, don't want to settle down, I hate to break it to you....

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.