GDT - Sabres @ Panthers - November 30, 2018 - 7:00 PM (EST)

Sabres Fan in NS

Classic reaction to the loss that ends a long winning streak. Almost all teams, regardless of the sport, seem to lack the ability to turn it back on again. Sabres are showing that tonight, although they have the 1 goal lead at the 2nd intermission. Lets hope there is someone in that locker room turning up the motivation to get back in the win column.

Shots Fla 26 to 15 for Bflo.

I have to agree with @Darksabre's early post about how we have been playing. to many bad decisions tryind to go east to west with fancy plays than North south with the safer play. 

I would like to get back to the team that was out shooting the opposition not regularly being out shot and losing the puck possession battles.. 

3 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Shots Fla 26 to 15 for Bflo.

I have to agree with @Darksabre's early post about how we have been playing. to many bad decisions tryind to go east to west with fancy plays than North south with the safer play. 

I would like to get back to the team that was out shooting the opposition not regularly being out shot and losing the puck possession battles.. 

We have iterations of these very same players that make superficial sense together and have extended time's worth of underlying metrics supporting that they play good hockey. It's a little frustrating that we keep throwing lines out that are a safe bet to spend 80% of the time chasing their tails. 

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

The difference between Bogo and Bunker Bogo is goaltending.

Well there is bit more than that.

He has been the guy keeping some of the other teams nasty in check when he is out there and he also is chipping in offensively and last there he is playing vs. recovering... 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.