Jump to content

GDT - The Very Sharp Sabres @ The Very, Very Frightening (NOT!!) Lightning of Tampa - November 29, 2018 - 7:30 PM (EST) - 8:30 PM (NS time)


Recommended Posts

Woke up this morning.  Smiled at the rising sun ...

And the Sabres are still in first place overall.

I like that, but we won the regular season championship before and fell to it's curse, as many others did.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was OK with us losing on Tuesday to San Jose (ideally in OT). I am NOT OK with us losing to Tampa. So let's get that streak to 11 boys and set a new franchise record!

 

Tampa is only 6-4-0 and their last 10. What a bunch of losers. They are coming off a 3-1 loss to the Ducks on their home ice. Let's extend that streak to 2..

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

GDT'S need Logo's, GDT's need Rules otherwise we'll end up like the heathens in Toronto

 

image.png.07512033d49e2f9c765a7389d5c94c05.png  VS   image.png.036d1ba6cf13e7eb9591e11f3469ebbf.png

 

GDT Rules to live by: New ones added for our Newbies and as a reminder to other like creatures of sabrespace

  1.  Please start a new thread if you want to cry some more about ROR trade and ruin the last GDT
  2. No telling Mr. Flagg to ST####U
  3. Logo hate was grandfathered into the rules so that's ok
  4. Please look for previous made GDT's before posting yours 
  5. Must Win
  6. PA rule "There is no crying in Baseball  Hockey"
  7. Please do not quote an entire obnoxiously long post 
  8. No Cursing, or what looks like cursing or hash tag cursing or any type pretend cursing
  9. No acne jokes
  10. LET'S GO BUFFALO

GO SABRES!

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Woke up this morning.  Smiled at the rising sun ...

And the Sabres are still in first place overall.

I like that, but we won the regular season championship before and fell to it's curse, as many others did.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Bob Marley reference. Solid.

Also last time you made a GDT I read the "NS time" as the actual game time and almost missed the whole first period!

Link to post
Share on other sites

TB's line combos:

LW C RW Forwards
Yanni Gourde
Yanni Gourde

Rating: 77.0#26 LW

Steven Stamkos
Steven Stamkos

Rating: 80.0#22 C

J.T. Miller
J.T. Miller

Rating: 74.0#60 RW

FL1 Rating
Rating: 76.99#20 FL1
Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Rating: 74.9#50 LW

Brayden Point
Brayden Point

Rating: 83.9#7 C

Nikita Kucherov
Nikita Kucherov

Rating: 86.2#1 RW

FL2 Rating
Rating: 81.69#1 FL2
Alex Killorn
Alex Killorn

Rating: 72.8#91 LW

Anthony Cirelli
Anthony Cirelli

Rating: 73.1#78 C

Mathieu Joseph
Mathieu Joseph

Rating: 73.5#50 RW

FL3 Rating
Rating: 73.11#6 FL3
Adam Erne
Adam Erne

Rating: 71.5#95 LW

Cedric Paquette
Cedric Paquette

Rating: 70.2#159 C

Ryan Callahan
Ryan Callahan

Rating: 71.5#81 RW

FL4 Rating
Rating: 71.06#8 FL4
 
 
Defensive Pairings Defense
Victor Hedman
Victor Hedman

Rating: 80.4#3 LD

Dan Girardi
Dan Girardi

Rating: 71.7#64 RD

DL1 Rating
Rating: 76.04#11 DL1
Ryan McDonagh
Ryan McDonagh

Rating: 77.7#11 LD

Erik Cernak
Erik Cernak

Rating: 73.2#40 RD

DL2 Rating
Rating: 75.42#5 DL2
Braydon Coburn
Braydon Coburn

Rating: 71.4#88 LD

Mikhail Sergachev
Mikhail Sergachev

Rating: 73.2#48 RD

DL3 Rating
Rating: 72.29

 

 

We can beat them.

  • Thanks (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Bob Marley reference. Solid.

Also last time you made a GDT I read the "NS time" as the actual game time and almost missed the whole first period!

Yes. It is Bob. Love Bob.

And, not my problem. LOL!!

I need the game time reminder. And the keeper of the rules just made a secret ruling and the NS timing can stay.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Yes. It is Bob. Love Bob.

And, not my problem. LOL!!

I need the game time reminder. And the keeper of the rules just made a secret ruling and the NS timing can stay.

Oh it's totally a "me" problem, but I thought I would mention it. As long as we keep winning the current GDT starters can do whatever they damn well please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WildCard said:

I'll be at this one 

Make us proud. Behave yourself. 

If you end up in jail none of us have ever seen you before.

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

Oh it's totally a "me" problem, but I thought I would mention it. As long as we keep winning the current GDT starters can do whatever they damn well please.

My not my problem was in jest.

So, just to be clear ... it is your problem. ?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Make us proud. Behave yourself. 

If you end up in jail none of us have ever seen you before.

My not my problem was in jest.

So, just to be clear ... it is your problem. ?

As long you make me some of that sweet turkish coffee next time i'm in Nova Scotia we'll call it even. ?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At no point in Buffalo Sabres History has a regular season game been so critical as this one tonight!

This game is beyond critical. This game sets the tone for the future of the culture in the locker room, in the stands, in the patronage places around the city and the nation filled with ex patriots of the region. This game isn't merely a game to break a franchise record...………………………….

This game is the defining moment of what and who the Buffalo Sabres are, both on the ice, and eyes on televisions all across the nation.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WildCard said:

I'll be at this one 

 

39 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Make us proud. Behave yourself. 

If you end up in jail none of us have ever seen you before.

My not my problem was in jest.

So, just to be clear ... it is your problem. ?

 

It's good to have fun in shorts out side before the game.  

 

If you end up in jail I'll remember you. Good to have people that I can tell my wife *see, you could have married someone like him*.?

  • Haha (+1) 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

At no point in Buffalo Sabres History has a regular season game been so critical as this one tonight!

This game is beyond critical. This game sets the tone for the future of the culture in the locker room, in the stands, in the patronage places around the city and the nation filled with ex patriots of the region. This game isn't merely a game to break a franchise record...………………………….

This game is the defining moment of what and who the Buffalo Sabres are, both on the ice, and eyes on televisions all around the globe.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!

 

Fixed it for ya.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...