GDT - The Snarks (hey, Taro) @ The Mighty Sabres of Buffalo - November 27, 2018 - 7:00 PM (EST) - 8:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Cheektorado said:

Yep I agree.  Brother just rang the Roswell Bell a few months back!

It can be beat.

Just like Tampa will be on Thursday.

I personally know one survivor. 

Not to take away from these boys win but, it always seems like the most honest sincere peeps die from this disease. Kester, Joyce, Florence and Elaine. Now my MIL Tina is in a fight

7 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I just wish they cared as much about that as they do if Jack flinches when they fake the puck drop as if the players are 5 years old or four legged animals

Yeah, what the hell was that? 90% of the time I don't understand why they are throwing guys out of the face off. I've just decided the players must be insulting the ref's mother each time.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

As a fan since 1970 I think I can speak my mind.  Not petty.  Being realistic.  I want them to make a strong drive not to the playoffs but the cup.  Lessons learned now will pay benefits later.  I am happy and not down.  SO stop assuming.  

18 minutes ago, caseydean said:

I have been going to games since 1970 too.  You are not being realistic, for some reason you want to be a downer.  I assume nothing other than reading what you wrote after an historic win.  Every team blows leads, it's hockey as Promo writes.

And don't shovel that realism crap.  It's a euphemism for negativity.  10 wins in a row, that's the reality.   

46082973631_32133c6669_m.jpg

Guys, guys, relax!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

46082973631_32133c6669_m.jpg

Guys, guys, relax!

Butt out.  We are fine.  Geez the nerve of some people.  You think this is a public forum.

6 minutes ago, Ogre said:

I personally know one survivor. 

Not to take away from these boys win but, it always seems like the most honest sincere peeps die from this disease. Kester, Joyce, Florence and Elaine. Now my MIL Tina is in a fight

Pray that she wins the fight

Edited by Nitro60
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Hutton very quietly saved their bacon again in this one. It's so amazing when you're getting above average NHL goaltending. 

IMO he's the team MVP, just ahead of Skinner, and Jack following right behind. 

How often in today’s NHL does the winning goalkeeper not make a slew of key saves in a game? 

1 minute ago, FuhrUrsinne said:

Risto's goal....are you ***** kidding me???!!!!

During the intermission they showed the replay angle from behind the Buffalo goal looking all the way down the ice.  When Risto scored, Dahlin put both hands up to his head in disbelief.  It was amazing.  ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.