GDT - The Snarks (hey, Taro) @ The Mighty Sabres of Buffalo - November 27, 2018 - 7:00 PM (EST) - 8:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

11 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Tonight marks the return of E. Kane to Buffalo and he is bringing that other Swedish Dman with him.  No matter we have our own studly Dman from Sweden.

For the first time in forever I am looking forward to every single Sabre game.  Lets beat E. Kane and the rest of those Guppies from Northern California.

Rules (?)

Lineups (?)

TV (?)

Radio (check)

MUST WIN!!

... WE WANT 10!!

GO SABRES!!

I am the same way,  being psyched to watch the next Sabres game.  Its been years since I have looked forward to and made plans to watch every game.

Thank you hockey gods⚔️

Speaking of our own favorite Swede, here are some highlights to get use HYPED.?

GO SABRES!!!  Tie that record?

6 hours ago, sabills said:

I really want to, but it just doesn't seem to work quite as well as I thought it would.. I'm no expert, of course.

I think ideally we'd see Tage on the right, Skinner on the left, and Jack in the middle. A couple of scorers to go with playmaker Jack, which I think is a role he's been settling in to. Reino likes to control the puck, which seems to fight against Jack's forte's (specifically, his zone entries, which are some of the best in the league). Tage gives a little size on that line, too.

I'm with you.

I would love to see Tage get a chance with Jack and Jeff.  He has really impressed me during this streak.

His potential is SCARY good if matures and gets past his awkward stage, which he is showing very good signs of doing.  6'6",  and if he adds 20 pounds or so of muscle, this kid could be a nightmare for opposing teams for a long time.

I am excited to be watching many of these players mature over the next several years, not the least of is Dahlin.  We are not close to how good we could be. 

Exciting times to be a Sabres fan!  Finally?   

4 minutes ago, Weave said:

I grew up in Cheektowaga and have no idea what you mean.

I grew up at the arcade at the Thruway Mall... and there were plenty of Cheektowaga sixes to keep us busy.     You'd run into them at Twin Fair and maybe even Two Guys if you were lucky.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, woods-racer said:

Not sure what you mean.

If these are places I don't remember them.

There is the six hole....

You haven't lived in Erie that long then. 3D's is the brick colonial style building that is on both West 8th & West 6th Street just east of Waldamere entrance. PI stood for Peninsula Inn at the base of the hill going to the Peninsula where the condos are now. They were iconic night spots.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.