GDT - The Snarks (hey, Taro) @ The Mighty Sabres of Buffalo - November 27, 2018 - 7:00 PM (EST) - 8:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

He was FAST a few times tonight. Adding to the notebook that I've filled trying to calculate if Reinhart is a good, bad, or average skater. 

The most unsustainable thing about the Sabres right now is how few goals Jack and Sam, two of our best three forwards, are scoring.

And that's good news.  Because once they start scoring, look the heck out.

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

And that's good news.  Because once they start scoring, look the heck out.

Right? This is all happening despite that. 

If you had told the board before the season that through game 25, they'd combine for 8 goals, only 5 of which came in regulation against goalies, we'd assume another season was lost.

18 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

He was FAST a few times tonight. Adding to the notebook that I've filled trying to calculate if Reinhart is a good, bad, or average skater. 

The most unsustainable thing about the Sabres right now is how few goals Jack and Sam, two of our best three forwards, are scoring.

Jack and Sam might not be scoring, but they're generating lots of fear. 

Now that SJ has seen the Oct 18th Sabres and the post Oct 18th Sabres (14-2-2 since).  I wonder what they think of the change.  PH said before the game tonight that he thought we actually played solidly on Oct 18 5 on 5, but our special teams let us down that night.

I think our PK is like 90% since that night.  Alot easier to win if you aren't give up PP goals all the time. 

33 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Anyone know what Pominville injury was? I know he took a stick to the face but he never came back afterwards? Seems like stitches woulda been a quick fix?

I saw him play after that.

11 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I think I found @TrueBlueGED Twitter Account

Good work, @Brawndo

49 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Haven’t watched the replay since, but didn’t he blow past one Shark at the blueline and beat a second to the corner to set up Beaulieu’s goal?

16 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Since it won't start until 1am where I am, and I have to be up at 5am to catch a flight, I am hoping to wake up, Google the score and see yet another win, then watch the highlights and then finally come here to see the play by play, it's better this way because it's a game for me to guess what certain posters will say, to see how many arguments over stupid crap happen and then straight up brawls about line making decisions even after a win, it's like crack really ?

Love you all

Check, checkmate ????

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Would have been good to know that this game was on Sportsnet here in Ontario, every other time its listed as being on its blacked out. Just caught the game at the start of OT

All of the next 5 games after the Tampa game are on one of the Sportsnet channels (except the Leafs game which is on TSN4).  Talk about good timing for those here without NHLCI.  Glad people got to watch the MSG feed tonight too.

Just watched the replay of the end of the game.  It was so awesome to see Sam jumping up and down with excitement on the bench as the winning goal was scored.  I have never seen him that ecstatic before, even when he’s on the ice for a goal.  Was great to see, he usually has ice in his veins.  I was doing the same after jumping out of my seat!

Edited by repster
  • Like (+1) 2

Great game, just saw the rest of the game past Risto's goal, saw that early before beer league game, disappointed the Sabres left off the gas a little in the third... but the dog with the bone came through again... need to photoshop Skinners head on a do with a bone... maybe with a Sabres logo on it at some point.   Cardiac kids are at it again.  Good win.  Place was rocking the way I remembered it used to... 

3 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

I was so fkn ready!

What a morning, dead tired and did not want to go to work, allthough i didnt look at my phone until i got into my office and sat down, opened up NHL.com and see that we won, then watching the recap, dear god.. WOOOHOO! feelsgoodman

Same here,

Where could all this end up, possibly not this year but is this the start of something big??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.