GDT - The Snarks (hey, Taro) @ The Mighty Sabres of Buffalo - November 27, 2018 - 7:00 PM (EST) - 8:00 PM (NS time)

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

I usually do not disagree with you...they want to be a top team you have to learn to close out games.  Specially against a good team because they will keep coming at you.

First time this happened all year.  Sh** happens.  It is not an indicator of a trend or even a problem.  On a night when they made history, your comment is petty.  Lighten up.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

The thing about big Joe mugging Skinner on that play and the refs ignoring the infraction is something this team will have to play through in the PLAYOFFS. Oh yeah baby I said it.

The Sabres in the past wilted when that stuff happened.  This year it just makes them more determined.

1 minute ago, caseydean said:

First time this happened all year.  Sh** happens.  It is not an indicator of a trend or even a problem.  On a night when they made history, your comment is petty.  Lighten up.

As a fan since 1970 I think I can speak my mind.  Not petty.  Being realistic.  I want them to make a strong drive not to the playoffs but the cup.  Lessons learned now will pay benefits later.  I am happy and not down.  SO stop assuming.  

Jeff Skinner, how much money you want to stay? Here it is, no problem.

Nice to see the Sabres on TV in BC

I recorded it and saw they blew a 2 zip ead so I decided to go live and boom, goal! Good teams find ways to win. This team is playing well enough to win and that’s all that matters.

will they make the playoffs? Who knows but this is fun and I like it!

Edited by rickshaw
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, pi2000 said:

He just keeps getting better and better it's amazing.    Love watching him play, probably more than anybody else on the team.     

This kid is different and it shows.  Look forward to seeing him play for the Sabres for the next decade or so.

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Would have been good to know that this game was on Sportsnet here in Ontario, every other time its listed as being on its blacked out. Just caught the game at the start of OT

I had to run my son's spare keys over to him after he locked his keys in the car during the second period.  I confidently tuned my SiriusXM to the NHL channel, and not only was the Sabres game on, it was the Buffalo feed.  The Sabres are getting top billing all of a sudden.

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

I had to run my son's spare keys over to him after he locked his keys in the car during the second period.  I confidently tuned my SiriusXM to the NHL channel, and not only was the Sabres game on, it was the Buffalo feed.  The Sabres are getting top billing all of a sudden.

I would have delivered those keys with a AAA brochure. “Here you go, kid” 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.