3/16 in Carolina - Meet Up?

GASabresIUFAN

I've been skipping the games in Raleigh ever since the tank era went into full force but I might attend this one since the team is no longer a tire fire. I've got to see if I can secure funding first though. Between septic tank issues, buying a new deep freezer, buying a generator and other storm supplies before hurricane Florence, and xmas shopping I'm basically tapped out at this time, but there may be enough paychecks between now and then where I can spare a couple hundred bucks for tickets and a beer or 20.

16 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

What's the debate?  Everyone knows they get rubbery in the microwave and the toaster is better.

In honor of the Carolina area, I feel like it's a must to smoke them.  That and who brings a microwave or toaster to a tailgate?

And I'll be at that game.  I have no idea where, but I'll post it when I eventually buy the tickets.  I have to get the January game first.

5 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Can we get back to the theme of this thread?  Might anyone be interested in meeting up at the game in Raleigh.  I’ll be there with my family regardless but hope to say hi to friends from this site and put faces to avatars. 

Be careful what you wish for, my friend ... LOL!!

16 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It depends on how they were delivered, c section, *****, forceps, etc.... It's like grading beef, USDA choice, prime and so on.... 

Thank you for your expertise on the matter.

8 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Can we get back to the theme of this thread?  Might anyone be interested in meeting up at the game in Raleigh.  I’ll be there with my family regardless but hope to say hi to friends from this site and put faces to avatars. 

Sorry for the digression!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.