GDT - Canadiens @ Sabres Nov. 23- 4PM EST

Ho-Chi-Sock

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'd love to see an angle where it showed that (not asking you specifically) just because my life's goal is for Jack to get all the points and so I had desperately watched replays for 10 minutes and came to the bleak conclusion he hadn't touched it

I didn't ever see him touch it during the game either, so I'm guessing maybe whoever makes the credits official has access to and uses a bunch of different angles?

Camera angles, I mean.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'd love to see an angle where it showed that (not asking you specifically) just because my life's goal is for Jack to get all the points and so I had desperately watched replays for 10 minutes and came to the bleak conclusion he hadn't touched it

Going back and looking I actually don’t see a clear moment he touches it. In each view there’s a moment you can’t see what makes the puck move to the right where Skinner digs it out. With Jack’s skate and stick in there i’d Say there’s a decent chance it’s Jack that touches it but no clear way to know.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hoss said:

Going back and looking I actually don’t see a clear moment he touches it. In each view there’s a moment you can’t see what makes the puck move to the right where Skinner digs it out. With Jack’s skate and stick in there i’d Say there’s a decent chance it’s Jack that touches it but no clear way to know.

We've passed the deadline to change it back, right? So it's his for good?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.