GDT - Canadiens @ Sabres Nov. 23- 4PM EST

Ho-Chi-Sock

Way to go, Stabs!  When Montrebeck went up 2-1, I was very concerned.  I know we are the Cardiac Kids but could they do it again?  I convinced myself that the final buzzer hasn't sounded yet so let's see how they handle this.  It then seemed that the boys picked their game up about 2-3 notches so at that point I figured we had a good chance to tie.  If we did that, we'd have all of the momentum and could either get the game winner in regulation, in OT, or win the shootout.  Either way, I felt like they turned on the jets and we would get two points, no matter what.  Great game!

So when the Habs tied it, I figured we'd get it right back.  But then we didn't and Montreal scored.  As the third period wore on I thought well, maybe this is the end of the streak.  Then out of nowhere, Skinner scores.  I was still thinking that they wouldn't win it but at least they got a point.  Then Risto in OT... wow.  And finally Skinner for the win.  This is just crazy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

So when the Habs tied it, I figured we'd get it right back.  But then we didn't and Montreal scored.  As the third period wore on I thought well, maybe this is the end of the streak.  Then out of nowhere, Skinner scores.  I was still thinking that they wouldn't win it but at least they got a point.  Then Risto in OT... wow.  And finally Skinner for the win.  This is just crazy.

Jack + HulaHoop = Wins?

I wasn’t shy when I was skeptical.  Character prevents me from being shy when my view is changing.  Eichel is stepping up.  Oh, he’s always been talented and dangerous.  Now, however, I expect him to DO DOMETHING ABOUT IT when the situation demands.  Who else remembers knowing, without doubt, that Borje Salming was goin to pot a goal, down by one against the Sabres, when the goalie’d been pulled?

I think it’s situation, and not just talent, that separates the very goods from the elites.   We shall see, but I like it.

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Go Dawgs. 

Go Bulls!

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Neo said:

I wasn’t shy when I was skeptical.  Character prevents me from being shy when my view is changing.  Eichel is stepping up.  Oh, he’s always been talented and dangerous.  Now, however, I expect him to DO DOMETHING ABOUT IT when the situation demands.  Who else remembers knowing, without doubt, that Borje Salming was goin to pot a goal, down by one against the Sabres, when the goalie’d been pulled?

I think it’s situation, and not just talent, that separates the very goods from the elites.   We shall see, but I like it.

LOL AT me!  Mats Sundin, not Borje Salming.  Bjorn Borg, whatever ...   get off my lawn.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.