GDT - Canadiens @ Sabres Nov. 23- 4PM EST

Ho-Chi-Sock

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I take umbridge with Christmas music being acceptable. Two days a year it's tolerable, December 24th and 25th.

This deserves its own thread. This weekend I'll update the iPod to include the winter-based/xmas tunes. But it's mostly instrumental...  with the notable exceptions of Tony Bennett's Snowfall album and the first Elvis one.

This is the (edit: second-)most important game of the streak, standings-wise (edit: after Tampa). I hope the guys did not eat/drink as much as I did.... and that they're in better shape than me. ?

Edited by DarthEbriate

18 minutes ago, inkman said:

Not sure what this means but it kinda looks like piss on the Canadians so I'm taking that and running with it. 

Piss o le habitant!!  (No idea if that even resembles french)

Sur is French for “on” , so pisse sur Les Habitants is what you want to say...

Let’s Go Buff-a-lo

Edited by North Buffalo

Can't believe this is the third meeting with the Habs and we haven't played the Leafs yet.

This was my favourite team until the French Connection came along and I went in my own direction. French Canadian family celebrated many Stanley Cups without me. My turn is coming, just need one.

Let's go Buffalo!

Montreal is scary. Idk if Byron/Armia are back, but even without them every line flies. We have won two very close games against them. Hope we can get the third. Need to clean up the slot in front of Carter and start feeding the slot in the offensive zone. We are doing that less during the streak than we were before it. 

Picture that. Our hockey has been and can be even better, and yet we've won 7 in a row. 

Let's go boys! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.