Coffee - How do you drink it?

inkman

4 minutes ago, EichSnipe said:

I drink my coffee black. Generally I like it pretty strong too. Dark roast, or an espresso infused flavor. 

I only drink coffee at work. Don’t even own my own coffee maker, actually! But I’ll have it every day at work. Just a cup or two. 

I drink an unhealthy amount of coffee. I usually have 3 to 4 twelve oz servings a day but if it's I had a rough night, you may need to double that. I can't function without 24 oz in the morning and then 2 o'clock and 6 o'clock I may need a boost. Unless I can sneak a nap in somehow. 

Edited by inkman

I love a good strong cup of coffee. Didn't have a real good cup till my first trip to Malaysia. Kopi panis ( Hot Coffee ) is my favorite. Strong like espresso with condensed milk for sweetness. I have yet to find anything that compares anywhere. Timmy Hortons is like dishwater in comparison. Like drinking weak tea. Can't stand that crap and never really considered it good enough for a country to hang its hat on anyways. Starbucks Americano is my go to when I'm away from the house. At home I make it like they do in Malaysia with my Bialetti.

Edited by bunomatic

Resident coffee snob. Was gifted an espresso machine 6 years ago. Flipped it for better espresso machine. Using a commercial espresso grinder from craigslist.

My morning coffee routine is espresso with steamed milk, either a cappuccino, cortado, or latte (referring merely to proportion of milk/espresso). Coffee is Toby's Estate "Bedford" blend (ethiopian, central american, maybe some brazil?), ideally brewed 5-15 days after roast date.

But my last week was really busy, couldn't make it to whole foods for Toby's Estate, so it's been Dunkin Donuts whole been + Mr Coffee. Milk, no sugar.

Edited by erickompositör72

10 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

Resident coffee snob. Was gifted an espresso machine 6 years ago. Flipped it for better espresso machine. Using a commercial espresso grinder from craigslist.

My morning coffee routine is espresso with steamed milk, either a cappuccino, cortado, or latte (referring merely to proportion of milk/espresso). Coffee is Toby's Estate "Bedford" blend (ethiopian, central american, maybe some brazil?), ideally brewed 5-15 days after roast date.

But my last week was really busy, couldn't make it to whole foods for Toby's Estate, so it's been Dunkin Donuts whole been + Mr Coffee. Milk, no sugar.

Coffee doesn't leave anyone's breath pleasant but for some reason dairy leaves my mouth tasting all enzymie. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I guess I'm a coffee lightweight, but I'm ok with that.  I only started enjoying it once I got a Keurig, and now have one at home and work.  I drink one or two 16 oz. cups a day at work in a contigo so it stays warm for hours.  Cream and sugar too because that's how I like it.  I also like that with K-cups you can easily try so many different flavors, varieties, and brands.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.