The PA Christmas Card thread, AKA, Dr. Mr. Pegula

Wyldnwoody44

Soooooo.....

This thread shall serve as a reminder thatour dearest PA, had promised to write our beloved team owner a congratulatory Christmas card after the dismantling of the Pens. 

All drafts, proof and discussion shall remain here, throughout the process. 

Enjoy ?

Love you, PA

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Did I miss something?  Again?

It seems that this is in fun, but it may be making light of a pretty delicate subject.

I guess you missed 28 pages of GDT from the Penguins game. After going down 4-1 our dearest PA claimed something to the effect of "if we win this game I will personally thank Terry Pegula and send him a christmas card this year". The rest is history...

On 11/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, PASabreFan said:

If the Sabres win this game I'll send Terry Pegula a Christmas card and tell him what a great job he's done.

Here is the post in question. The Sabres I think were down 4-2 at this stage of the second. I believe Bogo had just scored. 

7 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

I guess you missed 28 pages of GDT from the Penguins game. After going down 4-1 our dearest PA claimed something to the effect of "if we win this game I will personally thank Terry Pegula and send him a christmas card this year". The rest is history...

Correct.  I don't have the time to read all that.  Sounds pretty harmless, but at the tail end of that thread were some posts from today, or last night, that were kind of off the straight and narrow, at least to me.

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

This is purely in fun, no negative meanings at all, and to keep it fresh ? we can't let him wiggle his way outta this one ???

Sounds good, but what does PA think?  That's the question.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
the punctuation police got me ... LOL!!

26 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Correct.  I don't have the time to read all that.  Sounds pretty harmless, but at the tail end of that thread were some posts from today, or last night, that were kind of off the straight and narrow, at least to me.

Sounds good, but what does PA think?  That's the question.

I didn't read the end of the thread I don't believe, it was all straight and narrow up until I read, my impression is that he will chuckle, I find this to be a hilarious reminder of a fun little promise 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, sabills said:

We get it, Woody, you're a doctor. You don't have to subliminally remind us in topic titles.

Didn't see that until now, it's supposed to say dear, ill fix it.. I don't I actually don't like to go by my title anyways. 

Well it won't let me edit it, soooo whatevs 

Edited by Wyldnwoody44
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dear Mr and Mrs TPegs,

I am a doubting Thomas stuck in the last 6 years of negative Nancy depression that re-reached a crescendo upon the Sabres going down 4-1 to the Burgh the other night. I want to change my ways and after that glorious comeback in which I did not believe, I have seen all the ghosts of Christmas past my heart grew a few sizes.  I now believe!

I would like to generously offer myself to thee to carve your Christmas dinner appropriately dressed in top hat with a black tailed jacket.  I will supply the wine of your choice because mine is (whine) no longer part of my joyous heart and thank you from the bottom of my soul.  Merry Christmas!

Sincerely Yours,

PASabreFan

(A Happy Go Lucky Fan... One Day at a Time) 

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I'm a man of my word. It was 4-1 at the time. I called one of the Hockey Gods (Pandolfo). They don't take texts or emails.

Keep in mind, it's a Christmas card and we're not through Thanksgiving. I'm not going to be one of those people.

Thanksgiving was a month & a half ago. ?

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.