Nameplate change

SDS

• 3 weeks later...

Is the name plate glued on or stitched on?  I had a Kennedy nameplate on my jersey that was glued on.  I heated it up some and peeled it right off.  

That said, anywhere that does alterations on clothing should be able to remove the old one and add a new one.  You can buy any nameplate you want online.

I've heard the arena does it

I have bought lettering and numbers before to put on a blank Jersey, it's how I did my Hasek Czezh Jersey. I took a football Jersey into the place I usually used to have a name and number changed but he found the number was glued on and said to remove it wound be very difficult to do without potentially damaging the Jersey under it, or the coloring beneath to be less faded. Said changing just the name and leaving the number would be easy because the name is always put on the plate and the plate just sewn on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.