SDS

Nameplate change

Does anyone know where I can get my Vanek name plate changed? Dave and Adams doesn’t do it anymore. 

I thought the Sabres store would do it. Is that still the case?

I know you can buy the nameplates online - then go to a cleaners that has a seamstress and they'll do it. 

Just an idea. 

56 minutes ago, SDS said:

Does anyone know where I can get my Vanek name plate changed? Dave and Adams doesn’t do it anymore. 

Dahlin in a Goathead or a Slug?

yo-man-thats-not-right.jpg

• Haha 1

Sabres store will indeed do it. Bought a brand new Leino for $30 then got it switched at the store. Can’t remember how much the switch is.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SDS said:

I am disappoint

11 hours ago, SDS said:

wear the vanek with pride 😛

10 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I'll do it, if The Price is Right!!

The shipping cost to Halifax alone will put SDS out of business.

• Haha 1

On 11/20/2018 at 8:33 PM, SDS said:

Did you ever settle on a place to do this?  I'm looking to do the same with another player/jersey.

1 hour ago, All Along The Watchtower said:

Did you ever settle on a place to do this?  I'm looking to do the same with another player/jersey.

I did not.

Is the name plate glued on or stitched on?  I had a Kennedy nameplate on my jersey that was glued on.  I heated it up some and peeled it right off.  

That said, anywhere that does alterations on clothing should be able to remove the old one and add a new one.  You can buy any nameplate you want online.

On 12/7/2018 at 12:23 PM, All Along The Watchtower said:

Checked it out; the Google reviews were not very stellar.  

I use them all the time. Other than taking 3 weeks I love em.

I've heard the arena does it

I have bought lettering and numbers before to put on a blank Jersey, it's how I did my Hasek Czezh Jersey. I took a football Jersey into the place I usually used to have a name and number changed but he found the number was glued on and said to remove it wound be very difficult to do without potentially damaging the Jersey under it, or the coloring beneath to be less faded. Said changing just the name and leaving the number would be easy because the name is always put on the plate and the plate just sewn on.

Speaking of name plate changes, i bought a Dahlin jersey Saturday before the game and put it on as soon as i bought it, and when i got home i realized the jersey was missing the "i".

Dahln.

wtf