Sabres tickets

Hoss

Okay let’s take a poll who wants us to tank so ticket prices go down?

JUST KIDDING. But my lord, the ticket market SKYROCKETED this season. I bought my family eight tickets for the Minnesota game on 2/6 for Christmas and paid $18 each (300 level, couple rows up) about three weeks ago and now I can’t find tickets for tomorrow’s game for under $50 a pop. I was looking for a while before today, too.

Any season ticket holders making bank around here? Where do you sell your tickets?

I paid a pretty penny to attend the 9-2 massacre of Ottawa. But that was a Saturday game, and I needed 6 seats together. 

It’s refreshing to see tickets worth something on the secondary market! Even if it’s only the prime games that spike. 

You wanna talk about expensive.. I thought about getting my brother-in-law some Rangers tickets for Christmas. Figured we could visit NYC and catch a game at MSG, the four of us. Uhhhh, scratch that thought. 

I am getting a little nervous that my strategy to wait to buy the SabreSpace meetup tickets through the secondary market is going to blow up in my face given the recent success. I will probably get them regardless, but I was thinking I could get them easily like the previous tank years, and that strategy seems to be rapidly evolving.

10 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

I am getting a little nervous that my strategy to wait to buy the SabreSpace meetup tickets through the secondary market is going to blow up in my face given the recent success. I will probably get them regardless, but I was thinking I could get them easily like the previous tank years, and that strategy seems to be rapidly evolving.

Your best bet is to start vicious internal rumors and hopefully tank the market to your advantage. Best of luck!

1 hour ago, EichSnipe said:

I paid a pretty penny to attend the 9-2 massacre of Ottawa. But that was a Saturday game, and I needed 6 seats together. 

It’s refreshing to see tickets worth something on the secondary market! Even if it’s only the prime games that spike. 

You wanna talk about expensive.. I thought about getting my brother-in-law some Rangers tickets for Christmas. Figured we could visit NYC and catch a game at MSG, the four of us. Uhhhh, scratch that thought. 

Yup about $160 each for upper deck at msg

17 hours ago, darksabre said:

Those tickets are never going to be any cheaper than they are right now. 

I have to dig up the meetup thread to see where all the other tickets are before buying them. I also have to make sure my wife didn't plan something 3 months ahead of time for that weekend - you never know.

But I agree they are only going to go up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.