GDT Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 8:00pm ET 11/16/2018

Doohickie

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ! I'm starting to. We looked largely outclassed in the first. Hutton kept us in it and these guys came on in the latter half of the 2nd and into the 3rd. Overtime and the shootout had me clutching my knees and rocking back n forth like a school girl but this team has me excited and even feeling a little bit of pride for the first time in years. Great feckin win against a good team. JBots should be proud of these boys but I hope he's not satisfied just yet. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ! I'm starting to. We looked largely outclassed in the first. Hutton kept us in it and these guys came on in the latter half of the 2nd and into the 3rd. Overtime and the shootout had me clutching my knees and rocking back n forth like a school girl but this team has me excited and even feeling a little bit of pride for the first time in years. Great feckin win against a good team. JBots should be proud of these boys but I hope he's not satisfied just yet. 

I believe.

Just now, Doohickie said:

We're almost a top 5 team ourselves.  Right now the Sabres are 7th in the overall league standings.

Doohickie, SabresPace members/lurkers and to ALL of SABRES NATION, let us take this journey together.

While this team appears, on paper at least, to need some more work. They are proving one thing.............

HEART!!!!!!!

Whether it be forwards, defense, or GOALTENDING!!!!!

HEART MATTERS!!!!

Thank You My Beloved Buffalo Sabres!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ... said:

Imagine if we had another goal-scorer and another big, mean D-man.  Unstoppable!

The fun thing is you can imagine.  We can either trade using our multiple first round picks or wait until that money comes available next year.  The beautiful thing is it's almost a certainty that every question mark gets answered because we have real players developing, money and picks.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.